Our aim with the CCX Edition was to deliver superior performance - on the track, in a straight line and on your favourite winding road - and to do so in supreme style and comfort.
The CCX Edition was only produced in two examples. It featured a number of specifications that were unique to the model, including its 4.8 liter engine, 11 spoke wheels, a unique rear wing, unique side winglets, etc.
This combination of unique equipment, along with the superb fit and finish of the Koenigsegg visible carbon body and chassis construction, truly makes the CCX Edition an automotive artwork without peer.
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mp/h) 3.0 seconds, 0-200 km/h 9.05 sec, 0-200-0 km/h 13.85 sec
- Top Speed: 400+ km/h (250+ mph) (without rear wing)
- Braking distance: 32m (100-0 km/h)
- Lateral G-force: 1.5 G
- Fuel consumption:
- Highway travel: 13 l/100km, Combined: 17 l/100km
- Weight-to-power ratio: 1.44 kg/hp
- Weight distribution: 45% front, 55% rear
- Cd. 0,36 Frontal area 1.867 m2
- Total Downforce at 250 km/h: 350 kg
- Flat underside of chassis. Venturi tunnels at rear of chassis/body
- Carbon fbre with aluminium honeycomb and integrated fuel tanks for optimal weight distribution and safety. Monocoque torsional rigidity: 58,000 nm/degree. Weight including tanks: 72 kg.
- Front and rear suspension: Double wishbones, two-way adjustable VPS gas-hydraulic shock absorbers, pushrod operated. Electronically adjustable ride height.
- Front: Cro-Mo subframe, with integrated crash members. Rear: Semi-stressed engine and gearbox with support struts, for optimal rigidity and no engine inertia movements.
- Fully machined aircraft aluminium uprights, with SKF LeMans specifcation 150mm angle contact ball bearings.
- GKN hollow/gun-drilled driveshafts.
- Koenigsegg Z-style progressive and lightweight anti-roll bars front and rear.
- Koenigsegg aluminium V8, 4 valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts
- Displacement: 4800 cc
- Compression: 8.6:1
- Sequential, multipoint fuel injection
- Twin Rotrex centrifugal superchargers with response system, 1.4 bar boost pressure
- Dry sump lubrication with oil spray piston cooling
- Power output: 888 Bhp at 7000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 940 Nm (693 ft/lb) at 5800 rpm
- Carbon fbre intake manifold with optimised intake tracts.
- Patented response charge system for optimal engine response.
- Tig-welded ceramic-coated stainless steel exhaust manifold with merge collector.
- Emission levels: Euro IV and US
- Weight: 178 kg
- Specially developed transversal 6-speed gearbox, with optional paddle-shift.
- Torque sensitive limited slip differential.
- Clutch: Dual Plate, Ø 240 mm. (in paddle-shift version with out clutch pedal)
- Final ratio: 3,364
- 1st gear: 2,875
- 2nd gear: 1,773
- 3rd gear: 1,267
- 4th gear: 1,000
- 5th gear: 0,833
- 6th gear: 0,711
- Reverse gear: 3,000
- Rack and pinion power-assisted steering. 2.7 turns lock-to-lock.
- Turning circle: 11 metres. TRW electro-hydraulic power-assisted.
- Front brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 380 mm, 34 mm wide. 8-piston light alloy Brembo monoblock calipers. Power-assisted.
- Rear brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 362 mm, 32 mm wide. 6-piston light alloy AP Racing callipers. Power-assisted.
- F1-style for optimal performance with 5 different handling modes.
- Koenigsegg forged alloy wheels with centre locking
- Front: 19" x 9.5"
- Rear: 20" x 12.5"
- Michelin Pilot Sport 2 (or Cup tires)
- Unidirectional with asymmetric tread pattern
- Front: 255/35 – 19" (Y)
- Rear: 335/30 – 20" (Y)
Two-door, two seater with removable hardtop stowable under the front hood lid. Body made from pre-impregnated carbon fbre/kevlar and lightweight sandwich reinforcements.
Solid state digital semiconductors - no fuses or relays. Can bus operated and fully programmable functionality.
Visible carbon body, dual airbags, Edition rear wing, winglets, large front splitter, detachable storable hardtop with glass roof, power windows, adjustable pedals and steering column, adjustable seats in rake and length, carbon ceramic brakes with ABS, hydraulic lifting system, power steering, power brakes, satnav, rear camera, DVD, CD, I-pod connection, sat radio, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tyre monitoring system, silver key, leather car- pets, roof stowage bag, car cover, forged aluminium wheels, Chrono instrument cluster.
Paddle-shift, carbon wheels, ftted luggage, special leather and colour requests, Inconell exhaust system.
- Total length: 4293 mm (169")
- Total width: 1996 mm (78.6")
- Total height: 1114 mm (44")
- Rear: 95 mm (3.74")
- Front: 92 mm (3.62")
- 70 litres (18.5 US gallons)
- 120 litres (31.7 US gallons)
- 1280 kg (2821 lbs)
5 Year Warranty.