The spirit of performance
The CCX is the third generation from Koenigsegg to comply with global safety and environmental regulations, making it eligible for sale anywhere in the world. The performance of the car is staggering, as shown on the famous BBC program, Top Gear, where the CCX took the lap record ahead of the traditional, more famous supercar competition. The record-breaking CCX was developed to deliver superior performance – both on the track and on the road. We also wanted to show a clear design heritage from its predecessor and avoid following design trends. With the CCX, we maintained the distinctive CC shape and enhanced its unique appearance with tighter lines and a more aggressive stance.
The award-winning aerodynamics of the CCX transmit the strength and fluidity of its design. It has been built to maximize both top speed and efficiency. Every aspect of this machine serves a fundamental purpose. There are no gadgets or unnecessary features on the car - only elements that actively contribute to efficiency and purity.
Leaving others behind
The 806 Bhp engine, developed and assembled by Koenigsegg, delivers unmatched power in terms of its size and weight. At the same time, it complies with the toughest emission regulations worldwide. The engine has been built to last and to be driven to the limit.
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mp/h) 3.2 seconds
- 0-200 km/h 9.8 sec, 0-200-0 km/h 14 sec
- 0-300-0 km/h: 29.2 Sec
- Top Speed: 395+ km/h (245+ mph)
- Braking distance: 32m (100-0 km/h)
- Lateral G-force: 1.3 G
- Fuel consumption:
- Highway travel: 13 l/100km, Combined: 17 l/100km
- Weight-to-power ratio: 1.59 kg/hp
- Weight distribution: 45% front, 55% rear
- Cd. 0,32 Frontal area 1.867 m2
- Total Downforce at 250 km/h: 100 kg
- Flat underside of chassis. Venturi tunnels at rear of chassis/body.
- Carbon fibre with aluminium honeycomb and integrated fuel tanks for optimal weight distribution and safety.
- Monocoque torsional rigidity: 58,000 nm/degree.
- Weight including tanks: 72 kg.
- Front and rear suspension: Double wishbones, two-way adjustable VPS gas-hydraulic shock absorbers, pushrod operated.
- Electronically adjustable ride height.
- Front: Cro-Mo subframe with integrated crash members.
- Rear: Semi-stressed engine and gearbox with support struts, for optimal rigidity and no engine inertia movements.
- Fully machined aircraft aluminium uprights, with SKF LeMans specification 150mm angle contact ball bearings.
- GKN hollow/gun-drilled driveshafts. Koenigsegg Z-style progressive and lightweight anti-roll bars front and rear.
- Koenigsegg aluminium V8, 4 valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts
- Displacement: 4700 cc
- Compression: 8.2:1
- Sequential, multipoint fuel injection.
- Twin Rotrex centrifugal superchargers with response system,
- 1.4 bar boost pressure.
- Dry sump lubrication with oil spray piston cooling.
- Power output: 806 Bhp at 7000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 920 Nm (693 ft/lb) at 5500 rpm
- Carbon fibre intake manifold with optimised intake tracts.
- Patented response charge system for optimal engine response.
- Tig-welded ceramic-coated stainless steel exhaust manifold with merge collector.
- Emission levels: Euro IV and US and Carb.
- Weight: 178 kg
- Specially developed transversal 6-speed gearbox, with optional paddle-shift.
- Torque sensitive limited slip differential.
- Clutch: Dual Plate, Ø 240 mm (in paddle-shift version without clutch pedal)
- Final ratio: 3,364
- 1st gear: 2,875
- 2nd gear: 1,773
- 3rd gear: 1,267
- 4th gear: 1,000
- 5th gear: 0,833
- 6th gear: 0,711
- Reverse gear: 3,000
- Rack and pinion power-assisted steering. 2.7 turns lock-to-lock.
- Turning circle: 11 metres. TRW electro-hydraulic power-assisted.
- Front brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 380 mm, 34 mm wide.
- 8-piston light alloy Brembo monoblock calipers. Powerassisted.
- Rear brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 362 mm, 32 mm wide.
- 6-piston light alloy AP Racing callipers. Power-assisted.
- F1-style for optimal performance with 5 different handling modes.
- Koenigsegg forged alloy wheels with centre locking
- Front: 19” x 9.5”
- Rear: 20” x 12.5”
- Michelin Pilot Sport 2
- Unidirectional with asymmetric tread pattern
- Front: 255/35 – 19” (Y)
- Rear: 335/30 – 20” (Y)
Two-door, two seater with removable hardtop stowable under the front hood lid. Body made from pre-impregnated carbon fibre/kevlar and lightweight sandwich reinforcements.
Solid state digital semiconductors - no fuses or relays. Can bus operated and fully programmable functionality.
Dual Airbags, detachable storable hardtop with glass roof, power windows, rear wing, adjustable pedals and steering column, adjustable seats in rake and length, carbon ceramic brakes with ABS, hydraulic lifting system, power steering, power brakes, satnav, MP3 Player, USB connection, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tyre monitoring system, silver key, leather carpets, roof stowage, bag, car cover.
Fitted luggage, special leather and colour requests, Inconell exhaust sys- tem, Completely Clearcoated Carbonfiber body, Electronic differential (E-diff ), Full leather interior with Agera stitching, 4 points race belts, Larger rear wing, F1 double aero rear wing, Front winglets, Larger front splitter with nolder, Carbon vents over 4 wheels, Race brake system, Race ABS system, Paddle-shift gearbox, Large size venturi, rear parking sensors, Vortex wheels, Larger Ceramic carbon brakes 392x36mm front and 380x34mm rear.
- Total length: 4293 mm (169”)
- Total width: 1996 mm (78.6”)
- Total height: 1120 mm (44.1”)
- Ground clearance:
- Rear: 100 mm (3.94”)
- Front: 100 mm (3.94”)
- Fuel capacity: 70 litres (18.5 US gallons)
- Luggage compartment: 120 litres (31.7 US gallons)
- Dry weight: 1280 kg (2821 lbs)
2 Year Warranty.