A green giant
The CCXR features not only all the functionalities of the CCX, but is also equipped with a few unique solutions to enhance performance even further. The CCXR takes you to an entirely new level of performance. This successor to the CCX boasts a highly modified engine that runs on E85 and E100 Biofuel, as well as normal petrol. When running on petrol, the 4.7 liter twin-supercharged Koenigsegg engine delivers 806 Bhp. This already-impressive figure rises to an exhilarating 1018 Bhp when the car is run on E85 Biofuel.
The CCXR was the first green supercar in the world and thereby sets a good example for others to follow. Since the ethanol in E85 has a much higher octane rating and internal cooling capacity, the engine can run with higher compression, boost pressure and more spark advance whilst still maintaining the same exhaust temperature.
For the record
Voted 2009 Best Performing Green Exotic, duPont Registry, one of the 10 Most Beautiful Cars by Forbes Magazine and chosen for the Power Car Award 2008. The CCXR truly deserves a special place in your garage.
- Power output: 1018 hp at 7.200 rpm
- Maximum torque: 1060 Nm (740 ftlb) at 6.100 rpm.
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 3.1 seconds
- 0-200 km/h 8.9 sec, 0-200-0 km/h 13.7 sec
- Top Speed: 400+ km/h (250+ mph) (estimated)
- Braking distance: 32m (100-0 km/h)
- Lateral G-force: 1.45 G
- Fuel consumption:
- Highway travel: 18 l/100km (E85/E100 fuel),
- Combined: 22 l/100km (E85/E100)
- Weight-to-power ratio: 1.26 kg/hp
- Weight distribution: 45% front, 55% rear
- Emission levels: Euro IV and US
- Cd. 0,33 Frontal area 1.867 m2
- Total Downforce at 250 km/h: 100 kg
- Flat underside of chassis. Venturi tunnels at rear of chassis/body.
- Carbon fibre with aluminium honeycomb and integrated fuel tanks for optimal weight distribution and safety.
- Monocoque torsional rigidity: 58,000 nm/degree.
- Weight including tanks: 72 kg.
- Front and rear suspension: Double wishbones, two-way adjustable VPS gas-hydraulic shock absorbers, pushrod operated.
- Electronically adjustable ride height.
- Front: Cro-Mo subframe, with integrated crash members.
- Rear: Semi-stressed engine and gearbox with support struts, for optimal rigidity and no engine inertia movements.
- Fully machined aircraft aluminum uprights, with SKF LeMans specification 150mm angle contact ball bearings.
- GKN hollow/gun-drilled driveshafts. Koenigsegg Z-style progressive and lightweight anti-roll bars front and rear.
- Koenigsegg aluminum V8, 4 valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts
- Displacement: 4700 cc
- Compression: 8.8:1
- Sequential, multipoint fuel injection.
- Twin Rotrex centrifugal superchargers with response system, 1.6 bar boost pressure.
- Dry sump lubrication.
- Carbon fibre intake manifold with optimised intake tracts.
- Patented response charge system for optimal engine response.
- Tig-welded ceramic coated inconell exhaust system manifold with merge collector.
- Weight: 178 kg
- Specially developed transversal gearbox, with Optional paddle-shift with supersychro functionality for fastest possible shifts.
- Torque sensitive limited slip differential or optional Electronic differential
- Clutch: Dual Plate, Ø 240 mm
- Rack and pinion power assisted steering. 2.7 turns lock-to-lock.
- Turning circle: 11 metres. TRW electro-hydraulic power-assisted.
- Front brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 380 mm, 34 mm wide.
- 8-piston monoblock calipers. Power-assisted.
- Rear brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 362 mm, 32 mm wide.
- 6-piston callipers. Power-assisted.
- F1-style for optimal performance with 5 different handling modes.
- Power output: 1018 Bhp at 7000 rpm (E85 or E100 fuel)
- Maximum torque: 1060 Nm (740 ft/lb) at 5600 rpm (E85 or E100 fuel)
- Koenigsegg forged 9-star alloy aluminium wheels with centre locking
- Front: 19” x 9.5”
- Rear: 20” x 12.5”
- Michelin Pilot Sport 2
- Unidirectional with asymmetric tread pattern
- Front: 255/35 – 19” (Y)
- Rear: 335/30 – 20” (Y)
Two-door, two seater with removable hardtop stowable under the front hood lid. Body made from pre-impregnated carbon fibre/kevlar and lightweight sandwich reinforcements.
Solid state digital semiconductors - no fuses or relays. Can bus operated and fully programmable functionality.
Dual Airbags, detachable storable hardtop with glass roof, power windows, rear wing, adjustable pedals and steering column, adjustable seats in rake and length, carbon ceramic brakes with ABS, hydraulic lifting system, power steering, power brakes, satnav, MP3 Player, USB connection, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tyre monitoring system, silver key, leather carpets, roof stowage, bag, car cover.
Fitted luggage, special leather and colour requests, Inconell exhaust system, Completely Clearcoated Carbonfiber body, Electronic differential (E-diff ), Full leather interior with Agera stitching, 4 points race belts, Larger rear wing, F1 double aero rear wing , Front winglets, Larger front splitter with nolder, Carbon vents over 4 wheels, Race brake system, Race ABS system, Paddle-shift gearbox, Large size venturi, rear parking sensors, Vortex wheels, Larger Ceramic carbon brakes 392x36mm front and 380x34mm rear.
- Total length: 4293 mm (169”)
- Total width: 1996 mm (78.6”)
- Total height: 1120 mm (44.1”)
- Ground clearance:
- Rear: 100 mm (3.94”)
- Front: 100 mm (3.94”)
- Fuel capacity: 70 litres (18.5 US gallons)
- Luggage compartment: 120 litres (31.7 US gallons)
- Dry weight: 1280 kg (2821 lbs)
2 Year Warranty.