Ängelholm – February 2018
Koenigsegg Automotive will display their record setting Agera RS at the 2018 Canadian Auto Show in Toronto, ON.
On November 4, 2017, Koenigsegg went to the Nevada desert and smashed 5 existing production car speed records with the Agera RS. The vehicle on display in Toronto is the actual record setting car, fresh from its January debut at the North American International Auto Show.
The records set by the Agera RS in Nevada were as follows:
• The highest top speed achieved by a production vehicle (two-way average) – 447.19 km/h (277.87mph)
• 0-400-0 km/h – 33.29 seconds
• Flying kilometer on a public road (two-way average) – 445.63 km/h (276.9 mph)
• Flying mile on a public road (two-way average) – 444.76 km/h (276.36 mph)
• Highest speed achieved on a public road (single direction) – 457.94 km/h (284.55 mph)
The Koenigsegg display in Toronto has been coordinated by Weissach Performance, Koenigsegg’s authorised representative dealership in Canada.
Christian von Koenigsegg:
“The growth of Koenigsegg Automotive is a source of inspiration for many, not least my family and our employees in Sweden. It is truly a pleasure for our company to make our Canadian debut this year, to share this wonderful car with our enthusiast community. Thanks to our partners at Weissach Performance, our first Canada-bound vehicles are nearing delivery and we look forward to seeing the first Koenigseggs on Canadian roads in the very near future.”
The Koenigsegg Agera RS will be on display for the entirety of the Canadian Auto Show, from February 16-25.