New York, USA – 28 January 2018
Koenigsegg Automotive will showcase its record-breaking Agera RS as well as the new Regera at the 2018 North York International Auto Show.
The display is being coordinated by Koenigsegg’s New York representatives, Manhattan Motor Cars.
The Regera on display has been rushed to New York following its recent world debut at the Geneva Motor Show at the beginning of March 2018.
This Regera is finished in Crystal White paint, with a clear carbon centre strip and Cone Orange highlights. The car is fitted with Koenigsegg’s ‘Ghost’ package – a series of aerodynamic enhancements that lend the car a more aggressive presence and a near-25% increase downforce. The Ghost package comprises a deep front spoiler and rear winglets designed to work in concert with the stowable active rear spoiler.
The interior is fiercely energetic, with polished carbonfibre accents complimenting the orange and black leather, contrast stitching, and polished aluminium centre column.
The Agera RS on display is the actual car that achieved five new world top speed records in Nevada, in November 2017.
The five world speed records set by the Agera RS in Nevada were:
• The highest top speed achieved by a production vehicle (two-way average) – 447.19 km/h (277.87mph)
• 0-400-0 km/h – 33.29 seconds
• Flying kilometer on a public road (two-way average) – 445.63 km/h (276.9 mph)
• Flying mile on a public road (two-way average) – 444.76 km/h (276.36 mph)
• Highest speed achieved on a public road (single direction) – 457.94 km/h (284.55 mph)
Both the Agera RS and Regera will be on display for the entire 2018 NYIAS, beginning with press days on March 28-29 through the public days from March 30 to April 8.