The Koenigsegg factory tour program 2020 (until August 2020) is now fully booked. Factory tour bookings from August to December 2020 will open on April 6th 12.00 CET. A booking link will be made available on this page at that time. We will be not be accepting any bookings until then.
The Koenigsegg factory tour program is geared primarily towards groups. Tours are typically sold in groups of between 5 and 10 people.
Please note that no tours will be held between 13 jun and end Aug 2020.
The Koenigsegg factory is a working automobile factory and space is limited. Hence, tours are limited to groups numbering no more than 10 people.
Tours are typically held on Friday afternoons.
Guests are required to sign a confidentiality agreement upon arrival.
Guests may take photos in the showroom. However, photography is NOT allowed in the factory. Guests will be asked to leave cameras and any other photographic devices (e.g. phones) in a locker prior to entering the factory.
All prices include 25% VAT.
Price list for 2020
Exclusive factory tours:
5000 SEK base price (up to 5 people) + 1000 SEK p/p for groups of 6-10 people.
• 1,5 hour tour
• Closed group
• The minimum charge for a tour is 5000 SEK. This amount provides entry for up to five people.
• For groups of 6-10 people, the cost is 1000 SEK per person up to 10 persons.
• If you wish to have an exclusive tour for less than 5 people, the minimum charge is 5000 SEK.
Exclusive VIP factory tour:
8500 SEK base price (up to 5 people) + 1700 SEK p/p for groups of 6-10 people
• 2 hour tour
• Closed group
• Cold drinks
• Goodie bag from the Koenigsegg lifestyle shop
• The minimum charge for a VIP tour is 8500 SEK. This provides entry for up to five people.
• For groups of 6-10 people, the cost is 1700 SEK per person up to 10 persons.
• If you wish to have an Exclusive VIP tour for less than 5 people, the minimum charge is 8500 SEK.
For questions related to the factory tour program, write to email@example.com.