Booking possibilites for the tour program 2020 will be announced on our social media channels.
The Koenigsegg Factory Tour program is geared primarily towards groups. Most commonly, tours are sold in a group of between 5 and 10 people.
Individuals wishing to do a tour (eg. tourists visiting Sweden from far away) should contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to accommodate your request, however we cannot guarantee a place within an existing group booking.
The Koenigsegg factory is a working automobile factory and space is limited. Hence, tours are limited to groups numbering no more than 10 people.
Tours are typically held on Friday afternoons. Other times must be negotiated and may be subject to a surcharge.
Guests are required to sign a confidentiality agreement upon arrival.
Guests may take photos in the showroom.
Photography is NOT allowed in the factory. Guests will be asked to leave cameras and any other photographic devices (e.g. phones) in a locker prior to entering the factory.
Tours are held on Fridays.
All prices include VAT of 25%
Price list for 2019
Exclusive factory tour:
5000 SEK base price (up to 5 people) + 1000 SEK p/p for groups of 5-10 people.
• 1,5 hour tour
• Closed group
• The minimum charge for a tour is 5000 SEK. This amount provides entry for up to five people.
• For groups of 5-10 people, the cost is 1000 SEK per person up to 10 persons.
• If you wish to have an exclusive tour for less than 5 people, the minimum charge is 5000 SEK.
Exclusive VIP factory tour:
9000 SEK base price (up to 5 people) + 1800 SEK p/p for groups of 5-10 people
• 2 hour tour
• Closed group
• Drinks and finger food.
• Goodie bag from the Koenigsegg lifestyle shop
• The minimum charge for a VIP tour is 9000 SEK. This provides entry for up to five people.
• For groups of 5-10 people, the cost is 1800 SEK per person up to 10 persons.
• If you wish to have an Exclusive VIP tour for less than 5 people, the minimum charge is 9000 SEK.
Reservations are made via email@example.com